Start: 15 October 2023-
End: 14 October 2024 –
Posssible extension: YES –
Hours per week: 36
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people’s differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our squad at tribe FEC Tech, Area Global Transaction Filtering & Name Screening. ‘This area within FEC is showing great collaboration with our stakeholders and Operations colleagues to deal with the immense impact of Sanction regulations over the last couple of months. It shows that even a Crises As Usual situation can be dealt with via good co-operation, energy, determination and great teamwork’
Robert Vermeulen, IT Lead.
The 50+ people in Global Transaction Filtering & Name Screening facilitate complex IT applications and processes to fulfil Sanction regulations. Working together is the way we work; as 1 technical area at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent:
- Academic working and intellectual level (BSc or MSc degree, e.g. Computer Science).
- A broad experience with the IT-landscape in the financial sector. Preferable experienced on Compliance topics.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar function
- Proven experience in IT-architecture principles and improving continuity of IT-services.
- Practical experience with IT methods and techniques (e.g. Azure Devops, GIT, Python, Ansible and containers (docker/podman)).
- Relevant experience with Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, SAFe in the ICT sector and financial services.
- Knowledge regarding databases/SQL , certificates, SQL, Linux, Python and RHEL
- Good communicator and a team player : ability to talk to management, business experts as well as developers and other team members
- You have a pro-active mind-set and you take ownership
- Knowledge about architecting and developing maintainable and scalable software
- Experience in international IT projects English speaking and writing
- Curious, analytic, pro-active, determined, result driven and not afraid to share his/her opinion
- A good sense of humour and outgoing personality is welcome
- Candidate must live in the Netherlands.
Heinz Van de Kaa +31(0)20-3337629